AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Real Estate
- Business Transactions
- Contract Law
- Insurance Defense
- University of Florida, B.A. History
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D.
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS:
- Florida Bar, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar Speakers Bureau
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association
- Judicial Reception Director, 2019
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
Lauren is a business-minded attorney with in-house experience representing financial institutions. Her practice includes real estate, business transactions, contractual disputes, and insurance defense.
Lauren serves on the Asset Protection Committee, Commercial Real Estate Committee, and Title Issues & Standards Committee of the Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of The Florida Bar. As a speaker for The Florida Bar Speakers Bureau, Lauren promotes the understanding of the Constitution, the justice system, and the role lawyers play to protect the rights of all.In her free time, Lauren teaches yoga and cycle classes at First Coast YMCA and serves as an active member of the Yoga Alliance.