Jacksonville Business Law Firm Provides Primary Care for Your Florida Business
Strong legal team spots issues and saves clients time and expense
In 2013, a diverse group of accomplished attorneys came together to form Murphy, Ellis & Weldon, PLLC. Our goal was to create a law firm with an emphasis on relationships, where we could take the time to get to know our clients’ businesses, anticipate their needs and provide a higher level of service than larger, more impersonal law firms. Our attorneys work as a team, bringing together complimentary skills and a wealth of knowledge that covers every aspect of business law.
Your personal legal team can handle any business challenge
We take pride in our ability to assist clients with their every legal need, from the corner office to the factory floor, from the boardroom to the courtroom. The services we provide include:
- Business formation — We advise on business formation issues and the best choice of entity to match your goals for asset protection, tax planning, risk management, profit sharing and operations.
- Contract law — Our contract law attorneys negotiate, draft and review all pertinent documents, such as company bylaws, operating agreements, employment contracts, noncompete agreements, leases and sales agreements.
- Business and commercial transactions — We offer thorough, sound advice on business and commercial transactions to help clients make beneficial exchanges and form lasting relationships with trade partners and customers.
- Insurance law — To help clients manage risk, our insurance law attorneys review insurance policies and offer opinions about coverage. We also litigate disputes with insurers, especially when there is evidence of bad faith.
- General Counsel services — One of our major objectives in forming Murphy, Ellis & Weldon was to create a law firm that would act as general counsel for businesses that may not require an entire in-house legal department. Our emphasis on building relationships with clients helps us fulfill this goal.
With our broad knowledge of business law and commitment to client service, you can trust our attorneys to protect your interests using the most practical and cost-effective methods.
Additional areas of practice in Duval County
Although business law is our central area of practice, our attorneys have many years of experience and come from diverse legal backgrounds where they’ve successfully managed cases in other areas of the law. We continue to provide capable assistance in Jacksonville and throughout Duval County on matters related to:
- Personal injury and wrongful death — We represent injured parties and next-of-kin in actions for compensation. We accept personal injury and wrongful death cases on a contingency basis, so clients pay no upfront attorney fees.
- Immigration law — Our immigration law attorneys help foreign nationals establish legal resident status for themselves and their relatives. We also help businesses obtain visas for foreign workers.
- Criminal law — Our capable court attorneys provide criminal defense representation for felony and misdemeanor crimes as well as traffic violations.
- Family law — We provide a full range of family law services, including all aspects of divorce representation.
Clients in Jacksonville and throughout Duval County get personal attention from dedicated lawyers at Murphy, Ellis & Weldon.
Contact a Jacksonville business law firm dedicated to building client relationships
If you are searching for a law firm where the attorneys take a genuine interest in your challenges and concerns, come to Murphy, Ellis & Weldon, PLLC. Our dedicated legal team is ready to provide the full range of services you need with invaluable personal attention. Call today at 904.342.6009 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in the Business Law Jax website is provided as general information only and should not be construed as legal advice on any matter of business law, personal injury, wrongful death or insurance law. Content is provided “as is” and does not seek to, nor does it establish, an attorney-client relationship with Murphy, Ellis & Weldon, PLLC or their associates.
Murphy, Ellis & Weldon, PLLC charges a $95.00 non-refundable fee for a 30-minute consultation. If it is determined that you have a case in which Murphy, Ellis & Weldon, PLLC is able to represent you, upon your signing of the retainer agreement with Murphy, Ellis & Weldon, PLLC, the $95.00 consultation fee will be applied toward your legal fees.